Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 58
Personal correspondence, biographical material, scripts of radio broadcasts, movie reels, cap and hood, political cartoon hand-drawn and signed by artist: H.M. Talburt; added 7-6-09, copy of Dickens Encyclopaedia given and inscribed to Alexander Woollcott by Jerome Kern, 1924; added 8/21/13: None But a Mule by Barbara Woollcott (niece), Whistler's Room, by Paul Alverdes (printed for Friends of Alexander Woollcott)
Bronze bust of Professor Paul Adee Fancher, designed and cast by Sandor Ambrozy, Budapest, Hungary, 1938. Fancher (d. 1964) taught English and directed the College Choir.
Index to the Catalogue of the oOficers and Students of Hamilton College published in the 19th century. Contents are arranged in alphabetical order by names and subjects.
Burial records from cemeteries around Nevis including the Jewish cemetery and various churches. It also contains a copy of "Grave stone Survey of St. Kitts and Nevis, 1721-1897" by Christy Frank Winstead, 2008.
Official records of the Office of the Dean of the Faculty, 1940s and 1950s, the early years of Winton Tolles, class of 1928, time as dean.
Catalog cards organized alphabetically by last name indexing the Hamilton Alumni Review (1935 - ). Index is available online here: https://www.hamilton.edu/offices/lits/special-collections/college-archives/alumni-review-index
correspondence and papers from the 1930s and early 1940s: publicity, correspondence, historical data, award dinner 1943, etc., misc. papers
assorted material related to Hamilton College, all years, organized by subject
Index to the student publication originally known as "Hamilton Literary Monthly" and later "Hamilton LIterary Magazine," which ran from 1866 to 1920. The collection is organized into three series: I. Names; II. Subjects; and III. Relatives. All materials are arranged in alphabetical order by last name or subject.
Notes for the German Dictionary originally housed in a wood file cabinet, from Professor of German Hermann C.G. Brandt, Class of 1872. The dictionary was published in 1925: A German-English dictionary, by H. C. G. (Hermann Carl George) Brandt, London, New York etc. G.E. Stechert & Co.
Audio tapes and manuscript materials documenting the inauguration of John W. Chandler, the 15th President of Hamilton College.
Audiovisual materials created by Kirkland College students, facutly, or staff.
Blue Books were prepared regularly, generally each year, by Colonial Governments and sent to the Colonial Office, part of the British Government, in London.
The Leeward Islands Gazette was the government gazette of the Leeward Islands, published in Antigua from 1872 until it was replaced by The Antigua, Montserrat and Virgin Islands Official Gazette.
- Hamilton College Archives 30
- Nevis Historical & Conservation Society 20
- Hamilton College Special Collections 8
- Correspondence 8
- newspapers 6
- publications (document genre) 6
- Baptismal records 3
- Faculty 3
- Marriage records 3
- Student publications 3
- Alumni and alumnae 2
- College presidents 2
- College registrars 2
- College teachers 2
- Deans (Education) 2
- Navy agents 2
- Newspaper archives 2
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Catalogs 2
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- clippings (information artifacts) 2
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- photographs 2
- printed ephemera 2 ∧ less
- English 57
- German 3
- French 2
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- Arabic 1
- Nevis Historical & Conservation Society 18
- Nevis. Island Administration 9
- Hamilton College (Clinton, N.Y.) 2
- Babbitt, Samuel F. 1
- Brandt, H. C. G. (Hermann Carl George), 1850-1920 1
- Chandler, John W. 1
- Coxe, Daniel 1
- Coxe, Rebecca 1
- Coxe, William 1
- Fancher, Paul Adee (1881-1964) 1
- George, King of Great Britain, III, 1738-1820 1
- International Institute of China 1
- Johnson, Wallace B., 1
- Kempe, Grace Coxe 1
- Kempe, John Tabor 1
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools 1
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools 1
- Peters, C. H. F. (Christian Heinrich Friedrich) 1
- Reid, Gilbert, 1857-1927 1
- Sandor, Ambrozy (1903-1992) 1 ∧ less