Panoramic photograph of Hamilton College Campus
Panoramic photograph of Hamilton College campus, framed and matted, photograph approximately 7"x35", from the east, showing buildings from Silliman/YMCA to Soper Gymnasium (1891-1947: earlier Middle College, later Kirkland Residence Hall), with the Chapel prominently just right of center. Campus Road is a one-lane dirt carriage road stretching left and right. The absence of the statue of Alexander Hamilton dates the photo to earlier than 1918. Added 9/25/2017: photograph of the Edward North house at 40 College Hill Rd, framed, photo 8" x 10", modern copy on Kodak paper of Gibbon Bros photo, circa 1880-1890.
Donated by Alice McManus Richards, daughter of Professor of Biology Lawrence McManus