Elihu Root House files
Correspondence and documents relating to the Elihu Root House (aka Grant House), its listing on the State Register of Historic Places, purchase from the Root family in 1979, renovations, architects' plans and budgets, furnishings, requests from the Admissions Office which occupied the building. Includes replies from Dudley Frasure and Jay Badgley to the news that a window at the back of the house had names of their ancestors C.A. Frasure Class of 1892 and Jay T. Badgley class of 1889 etched in the glass. Label on file originally reads "Grant Property: 101 CHR"; later label reads "Elihu Root House: 101 College Hill Road."
From the office of Karen Leach, Vice President of Administration and Finance, via Jan Rishel
.2 Linear Feet (1 folder)