Donald Potter Collection
Materials related to Professor Donald B. Potter, including correspondence with alumni, photographs, notes, student information, and college publications.
Brought to the Archives after Don Potter's death by his daughter Mary Potter.
Student information covered under FERPA.
1 Linear Feet (1 box)
Correspondence: Postcards from students 1968-1988; Correspondence with Alumni; Correspondence with Alumni, 1979-1984; Correspondence with Alumni, 1987-1990; Correspondence with Alumni, 1991-1992. Photographs: Photograph, Field Mapping, January 1978, Big Bend, N.P.; Photo album from Alumni Trip to Big Bend National Park, February 11-18, 2001; Photo album [date unknown]. Notes and miscellaneous: Itinerary notes for Hamilton College Alumni trip to Big Bend National Park, February 11-18, 2001; Alumni Council Certificate, June 1988; Don Potter Day Schedule of Events, photographs, list of donors, May 7 1988; Correspondence regarding Don Potter Day, 1988. Student information (covered under FERPA): Roll Book, 1973-1975; Teachers Roll Books, 1976-1984. College publications: The Bulletin Class Register 1954-1972; Hamilton College “Meet the Freshmen” booklet and New Student Handbook, 1958-1974; 1977-84; 1987-1988; 1990-1991.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Notebooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- photograph albums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- printed ephemera Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- publications (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus