Photographs of Hamilton College Chapel and Psi Upsilon house, circa 1900
2 photographs, one of Hamilton College Chapel, viewed from NNE, with 3 men on lawn in front, 2 wearing top hats, one perhaps in a boater; other of Psi Upsilon House, with 11 men on the porch and steps, all wearing coats and waistcoats, one wearing a top hat. Both photos appear to be from the approximate period 1890-1910. The Psi Upsilon House is the one that later became Lambda Chi Alpha, currently 20 College Hill Road.
donated by Jefferson County Historical Society as not fitting their mission and collections requirements
- 1890 - 1910