Staff Advisory Committee files, Fall 2009-June 2013; also 2001-2009
Files from the Staff Advisory Committee, 2009-2013 (succeeded in July, 2013, by the Staff Assembly Council), including: -- 1. Meeting notes and documents from the four years Robin Vanderwall was on SAC; 2. Employee Spotlight files for three years; 3. Staff Sick Leave Bank and Emergency Leave Bank files, from the period (2010-2011) when SAC reviewed and strengthened these banks; 4. Cover file with CDs of Robin Vanderwall's SAC-related emails and electronic SAC files; cover letter; 5. Earlier materials, including minutes from 2001-2009, staff handbooks from 1996 and 1998; letters, email, newsclippings from 1995-2011.
From Robin Vanderwall's files; brought to Archives by Robin Vanderwall 7/25/13; additional earlier materials brought to Archives by Diane Brady 7/30/13.
There may be confidential personnel information in the files; if all the materials are about policy, not particular personnel, then they are not restricted.
- Majority of material found within 1995 - 2013
1 Linear Feet (1 box)
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Notebooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- clippings (information artifacts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- minutes (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- papers (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus