Engraving plate for view of Hamilton College
Metal engraver's plate attached to wood block. Block has "Electrotint Engraving Co Phila" on one end. Engraving labeled Hamilton College and signed "Lewis Bradley del" on bottom left, "J.M. Gimbrede sc" on bottom right. View of Hamilton College, with 2 people, one seated, and a dog in the foreground. College buildings include Chapel, North College, Old South College (or Hamilton Hall), and Kirkland Hall(or Middle College). Copy of printed engraving in copy 5 of A Memorial of the Semi-Centennial Celebration of the Founding of Hamilton College, 1862.
purchased by Frank Sciacca some years ago from a dealer.